It's finally here! Learn all you need to know about the hackathon and team formation at the Connective Cities Lab Hackathon official kick-off.
To access the session, click on the yellow button "Join meeting"
On this page, you will be able to rewatch the recorded session after the event.
6:00-6:05 PM: Hello and Welcome! Introduction by Ricarda Meissner, Senior Project Manager at Connective Cities/Community of Practice for Sustainable Urban Development
6:05-6:20 PM: Introduction by the Connective Cities Lab with Daniela Marzavan
- A brief explanation of the concept, the clusters, and how the hackathon will fit within the framework for this year
6:20-6:40 PM: Connective Cities Lab Hackathon team presents:
- The structure, the challenges, and the resources for a hackathon
- Description and tutorial for the online tools that will be used
- Pitching ideas and forming teams
- A description of mentorship sessions: who, how, and when
6:40 - 7:00 PM:
- Welcome message from our mentors, Thorsten Dittmar and Urška Jež
- The 5 dos and don'ts for a successful team collaboration by Kristine Tarvida
- Welcome from our jury member, Marcelo Garcia
- Evaluation criteria & prizes overview
7 PM CET: Networking session "Match & Meet": Get to know our mentors, fellow hackers, and experts in breakout rooms