In this 4th workshop of the crisis managament global working group -based on the identified needs of the group- a capacity building training will be delivered. The training is designed to help the participants from the municipalities in their crisis managment planning.
The training will be given by the local governance expert Mr. Nasser Sheikh Ali who has more than 20 years of experience in the field of local governance and many years of experience working with municipalities and crisis management with international as well as regional actors in the MENA region
In the workshop, the participants will learn about the following:
- What is meant by crisis management ?
- Why crisis management planning is important ?
- Which actors are involved in crisis management ?
- How does a crisis management cell look like ?
- What are the different phases of crisis management ?
- How to assess risks and make priorities?
- Communication and crisis management.