As we slowly return to normal life, municipalities and citizens are faced with new challenges and priorities. Let's meet these challenges together!
Connective Cities Lab Hackathon (November 18-20, 2021) will be your opportunity to put your skills to work & help improve the quality of life in our urban jungles.
Through open innovation, design thinking, and agile work methodologies, the Connective Cities Lab Hackathon aims to:
- Aid municipalities to address global pandemic challenges and to create a digital environment for collaboration and the implementation of joint solutions
- Enable talented individuals (makers) to apply their skills and expertise and have their ideas seen by the global community
Data scientists & enthusiasts, developers, designers, urban experts & everyone who wants to help cities thrive - join our Connective Cities Lab Hackathon Info Day to find out more about the challenges, prizes, participants, and meet the team!
6:00-6:05 PM: Hello and Welcome! Introduction by the Hackathon organizational team
6:05-6:20 PM: Introduction by the Connective Cities Lab main Organizer, Daniela Marzavan
- A brief explanation of the concept, the clusters, and how the hackathon will fit within the framework for this year
6:20-6:40 PM: Connective Cities Lab Hackathon team presents:
- The structure, the challenges, and the resources for a hackathon
- Description of the online tools that will be used
- A description of mentorship sessions: who, how, and when
- Pitching ideas and forming teams
6:40-6:45 Hi from one of our mentors, Harinjaka A. (Andriankoto) RATOZAMANANA
6:45-6:50: Meet one of the experts, Maren Lesche
6:50-6:55: A quick note from one of the jury members, Dr. Georgeta Auktor.
6:55-7:25 PM: Q&A