Two learning processes are planned in MENA, which will be carried out during the third phase of the project (2019 - 2022):
- Local economic development and job creation.
- Energy efficiency projects in municipalities
The MENA network is effective and inclusive:
- As a result, urban practitioners from the region consult with each other and learn from each other about the successes and challenges in implementing locally adapted urban solutions.
- The network's interaction and communication provides a platform for cities to present their urban solutions and inspire their peers.
- It also helps cities and urban practitioners to work with technical experts and facilitates direct collaboration between network members.